1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Need Browning Superposed Stock

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by jfoh, Apr 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jfoh

jfoh Member

0   0   0

I need a stock for a early Browning. It is a 1935 gun. Last owner was about four foot tall and seemed to drop the gun often. Both stock and fore end are missing large chunks of wood. Like a round knob stock with a cross bolt fore end to make the gun into a decent shooter for my youngest son to shoot. Thanks for all replies. Jon

jfoh5914@aol--.com drop the --

2. Ted K.

Ted K. Member

0   0   0

Try Wenig.

3. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

0   0   0

i think crosnoe guns may have them also

4. Rem 1100

Rem 1100 Member

0   0   0

I have a Browning Superposed butt stock, flat knob, Browning pad,upgraded wood from field grade. No cracks or handling marks of any kind,this wood is outstanding! $275.00 shipped to you.

Chuck H

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.