1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Need Beretta SV-10 help please

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by leadhead358, Nov 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leadhead358

leadhead358 Member

I am having a problem with my Beretta SV-10 forearm. It started about a year after I have had the gun.

On recoil on the first shot using the bottom barrel the forearm lock comes down not all the way but about an 1/8 inch and it varies. It does not let the forearm fall off, but it bugs the shit out of me on the second shot because it is where my index finger is and I can feel it.

When reloading sometimes I have to squeeze the forearm really tight against the barrels to get the lock the latch again. It does fit tight when putting the forearm on.

The gun is to have a self adjusting spring for the forearm lock and I have also tried to adjust it both ways tighten and loosen the spring, but it doesn't seem to help.

I do not shoot heavy loads only shooting 1 oz loads and the recoil is very light.

Has anyone one else had trouble with this or any solution to the problem? Does it need a new or heavier spring?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.