1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

need ATV parts for deer hunting

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by shootman, Oct 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shootman

shootman TS Member

0   0   0

I have a 1999 polaris 500 liquid cooled 4wd ATV and i am looking for parts. I am looking for a place like an atv junk yard so I can buy used parts because the new parts are very pricey. I need a stator and a flywheel and some other misc. parts. If any of you know of such a place around northern ohio [ I live in oak harbor,ohio ] please let me know where. thanks BOB KEREKES I have tried ebay and craigs list.

2. jdlovejoy4

jdlovejoy4 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Try Pin Wall Cycle in Massillon, OH here is the number 330-879-9910

3. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Not trying to be a know-it-all but i have done alot of atv repairs on our small fleet. Remember that certain parts are known to be problem areas. I'm not implying the parts you listed are known failures. Be careful buying used parts especially those that may or could leave you stranded when they fail as yours have. Certain parts should only be replaced with new. Just my opinion anyway. All this being said, try:

www.atvparts.com

This company sells new and used parts. They may or may not have what you need. I posted the quick link above for you.

Matt

4. td_ict_ks

td_ict_ks TS Member

0   0   0

rockymountainatv.com or try posting to this website as well

http://www.pilotodyssey.com/PO/index.php

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.