1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Need an "Undertaker"

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by OldGoat, Dec 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OldGoat

OldGoat Well-Known Member

Convinced that going to a turkey choke will get me to the 27 per the thread re: using turkey chokes for trap, decided to begin using the "Undertaker" choke. Comments? Any experiences? Other recommendations? Regards, Ed (Wish they made these for Perazzis...maybe they do.)

2. Barkingspider21

Barkingspider21 Member

I shoot a Browning ported turkey choke or an extra full Midas grade choke and both work equally well. Try it, you'll like it.
    Woody

3. OldGoat

Thanks, Woody...I checked my stuff and found a Briley Extra Full Invector Plus I must have bought awhile ago. Also found a #10 for the Perazzi which I have heard is a 40 thousandths....10 x 4 = 40. So I'm pretty well covered for trapshooting; pretty much don't need an Undertaker.....yet. ;0) Best Regards, Ed

4. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

To further enhance your shooting abilities, I have one of the Hastings Metro barrel extensions that'll work in an INV+ barrel. It'll get you 3' closer to the target. Lol.

ss

5. OldGoat

short shucker, I like your "invite"...good laugh!...but then they would make me shoot from the 27 & 1/2 yard line or be disqualified. We gotta have more levity on TS.com. I am so tempted some times to use the line from the movie "Stripes" when the drill sergeant tells a recruit who calls himself "Psycho" to..."Lighten up, Francis!" after the recruit says he will kill anyone who calls him Francis. Best Regards, Ed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OnpkDWbeJs&feature=related

6. open choke

open choke TS Member

Need an

I was debating on getting an extra full for handicap, i even use full at the 16 yard line anyway

7. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Need an

<i>"To further enhance your shooting abilities, I have one of the Hastings Metro barrel extensions that'll work in an INV+ barrel. It'll get you 3' closer to the target. Lol. "</i>

Just one? Why not get ten. Then you can almost touch the clays as they come out of the trap house.

8. OldGoat

Need an

Brian, That's the spirit! Best Regards, Ed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.