1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

need an extra long gun case for my new beretta

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by frazersportsmensclub, May 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. frazersportsmensclub

frazersportsmensclub TS Member

bought a new beretta 32" teknys al-391 for the wife and it's so insanely long it won't even come close to fitting in my old 52" hard case. anyone have a hard case thats at least 54"? i would prefer 55 or 56". if you have one please list the brand and part number of it. i cannot seem to find one after spending about 3 hours scouring the internet, i'm finally giving up. i'de really like to keep this under $100. finding them for 200-300 was easy.

2. Bridger

Bridger Member

And Beretta makes one that will fit it nicely. See the cases on Joel Etchens website

3. frazersportsmensclub

i looked on etchens. thats where i got the gun. i live near them. all i've seen there are take down cases or long cases that cost $300. unless i'm missing something.

4. Bridger

Bridger Member

Soft cases up to 56 inches are on his website for under $100. Look for gun cases in the accessories menu. Or just call him. The 56 inch long one for $90 is a great case. I managed to get a new one for half that at the Grand last year but even for $90 it's a great case

5. leadvail

leadvail Member

Here you go I bought 2 a few years ago for my 34" 682s. Bob

6. leadvail

leadvail Member

Check all out. Bob

7. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

You wrote:
    bought a new beretta 32" teknys al-391 for the wife ?

Just curious, new Tekny's Beretta's come with a Blue case when new, what happened to yours?

8. frazersportsmensclub

i have the blue take down case that came with her gun. i just dont like it because theres no padding in it at all so i was trying to find a hard case with foam in it that was long enough for her to leave it assembled

9. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

Briley makes a great padded slip that will accomodate 32" autos with extended chokes installed. They are considered 54" but they will work fine as i have a couple. I shoot a 15" length of pull and use Kicks extended chokes. They are like 60.00 and are built very nice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

extra long soft shotgun case

soft gun case over 56 inches long