1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Need Advice on Ljutic Olympic Rib from prior users

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Sam Ogle, Mar 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sam Ogle

Sam Ogle Member

Dec 13, 2006
    I am looking at a Ljutic Olympic Rib Mono Gun:
    I have owned/traded, and shot Ljutics for 20+ years, and every time I trade one off for something else, I find my self going back to the old reliables.

Is there one of you out there who owns one of these high-ribbed guns, and if so, what are your opinions?

I have owned several mono guns, so you don't need to tell me about the triggers, etc.

Thanks fellows; This is the best and only site for questions like these.

Sam Ogle, Lincoln, NE
  2. monty

monty TS Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Sir, in response to your question on the Hi Rib Ljutic, I shot one for 14 years and had great scores. The advantage to any Hi Rib gun is a quicker target pick-up and the need to shoot faster just because of seeing the target sooner. Please slow down after seeing the target and you will be fine. Also, your head will be more errect and be sure the comb can be adjusted to get the right height and look you wish. Sit still and let the target go, than make your move to the target. One last thing, know the point of impact of the gun as it was built. Call Ljutic and give them the serial # to get this info. Give yourself 2000 non Reg. targets and 3000 Reg.targets to be "one" with the gun. Enjoy.!!!!!!! Gordon
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.