1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Need Advice on K-80 Release Trigger

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Hank Cross, Oct 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hank Cross

Hank Cross Member

I have a partially crippled right hand and need to shoot a relase that comes off the set with a fair amount of pressure. Allem has been able to make a number of trigger for me on Perazzis, Berettas and a K-32.

I recently got a K-80 unsingle and the factory release seems a bit "slow". is there a gunsmith anyone can recommend to tune the trigger, or should I have it replaced by Allem?

Thanks, Hank Cross

2. B.C.

B.C. Member

If its a Factory Release send it to Ottsville Pa. B.C.

3. DANNY

DANNY Member

Hank, I would call Krieghoff first, if it is their trigger I am sure they could adjust it to fit your needs & it may be less expensive. If for some reason they can not make it fit your needs, then I would call Allem's. I had them install one of their roller releases in my K80. Got it back a few weeks ago & it is NICE. I ask Mr. Allems about buying extra rollers to change the speed, he advised me to shoot a least 1000 rds. with it & if it did not suit me to call & we would talk about differant rollers. At this time I will not be calling him because mine is working GREAT just the way he shipped it to me. If you have used Allems release triggers before you know what they are capable of.
    I hope everything works out for you. Danny Hutton

4. phirel

phirel TS Member

Hank- The factory design release has cams that can be changed to adjust the trigger. You can do it yourself but you should have a trigger scale to make certain you get it right. Loosen the screw in what looks like an offset wheel and just rotate it. You can look at the trigger and figure out which way. You may want to stake the screw after you get it where you want it.

Pat Ireland

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.