1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

need advice on a 800b

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Basfshmn, Jan 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Basfshmn

Basfshmn Member

I'm looking at purchasing a 12 ga, 800B-used, been sitting for along time, I don't know anything about them. I was wondering if you could give me some advice on this loader. Thank You Rick

2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Try the "Search" mode here. There have been many many threads and posts dealing with P/W 800 model reloaders.

Matt

3. rennerize

rennerize Active Member

I have owned and used them in the past and present, they are one of the best loaders out there,built like a tank. Ask me anything that you want to know.
    Don

4. Smithy47

Smithy47 Active Member

I purchased one on Ebay several weeks ago. I wish I would have read Whiz White's web site before I bought one. He has the info you need to know before purchase.
    The one I bought needed a lot of work before it loaded a shell properly. If you are mechanically inclined then, providing you get it reasonably priced, it could make you a great reloader. These loaders are not for the faint of heart!
    Whiz has an article that is a "must read" in my opinion, prior to purchase. I have included the link to it above.

Good luck!

Bob

5. Basfshmn

Basfshmn Member

Thanks everyone for the web site, thats what I was looking for.

Bob, thats what I don't want to happen to me, I'll read that before I make my decision. Thanks Again Rick

6. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

I purchased a old 800B for parts pealing paint covered in dust from sitting for years. Got it home cleaned it up real well adjusted and lubed the joints and it works perfect. Looks like hell but the shells look like factory what a pleasant surprise I just like the feel and click of the 800B. I also enjoy setting the PW;s up once they are right they are a joy but I;m a addicted tinkerer at heart and that is a good thing as PW's can give you a run for your money when they are not adjusted properly but the dealers are very helpful when advice is needed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.