1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Need Address for VA Shoot

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by pdq, Jul 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pdq

pdq Member

I'm thinking of going to the VA shoot in Winchester, but have never been there before. Can someone supply the street address for the club?

I'll be coming from PA, traveling south on I-81 if there are any tips on how best to get to the club.

In advance, many thanks,

Pete

2. Bawana

Bawana TS Member

exit 317 on I 81. Coming from the north when you exit 81 you will turn left at the bottom of the ramp. Go about 4 miles and watch on your right hand side there will be a small store. After the store you will have a church on the right. It will have a Civil War Monument that is a large granit stone in the front yard. You will turn just after the church to your right. You will cross the rail road tracks and go to a four way intersection. You can go two ways from there. Straight and look to your left and you will see the club on your left. Go left and go about 100 yards and you will see a road that is between the houses with a small sign saying gun club.

3. KaboK80

KaboK80 TS Member

Pete, I called the club manager the other day for a street number for the GPS. It is 262 Gun Club Rd. Stephenson, Va. We will be going down I 81 also. Hope this helps.

Bob Malmstedt

4. pdq

pdq Member

Thanks to all that replied.

I've printed off this thread & am on my way this morning.

Thanks again,

Pete

5. lumper

lumper TS Member

Pete ... hope to see you there myself sometime between now and Sunday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.