1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Need A Trap??

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by little gambler, May 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. little gambler

little gambler Active Member

This is a pre sale announcement from l.g.

If your looking to start a gun club to shoot 5 stand, or sporting clays, or shooting in the hills with your buddies, I will have a few traps for sale in a couple of days. I have one buyer pushing numbers to see what he can take, the rest will be up here in a couple of days. Approx 30-35 traps.

Parker Boss automatics rabbit,battue, and 3 standards (12V), Farey's, Outers 3/4 cockers (double arms with seats) Lincoln's handsets double arms 3/4 cockers with seats (SC-90E)some with rabbit arms Lincolns new are over 700.00 with the seat option.

If your looking for a trap then I have one. Northwest located. pm me if this is something that you need. I will post pic's with full descriptions in the for sale section. Thanks. l.g.

2. little gambler

little gambler Active Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.