1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

need a supplier of Win AA 28 gauge

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by sernv99, Dec 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

I have a 28 gauge coming next week and my bulk ammo distributor near me is out of Win AA until after the new year. CAC Associates is also out. I'm looking for a supplier to buy a few flats of Win AA within reasonable driving distance from northern VA....or somewhere along the I-81 corridor in Penn. next week (I'll be driving along that route over the Xmas holiday). Shyda's near Harrisburg has some but they are several dollars more than my regular guy and I want to look for any other distributor/shop besides them...

on another note: are there any 28 gauge shooters in the DC metro area and who orders in bulk or can get a bulk rate for 28 gauge Win AA? I'm always on the look out for other bulk distributors in my area...

Thanks.

2. Oregunner

Oregunner Well-Known Member

I buy mine at Walmart for $10.99 a box, then send in for the $2 a box rebate on the first 50 boxes. If your Walmart doesn't have enough, drive 5 miles down the road and hit the next Walmart. I reload AAs 15 times before I toss them. If you don't reload, save the hulls and sell them. They bring about $.15 each. You'll love the little 28. Mark

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.