1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Need a stock fitter in So Oregon

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by bart.stein4@gmail.com, Nov 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bart.stein4@gmail.com

bart.stein4@gmail.com TS Member

Any one know of a good stock fitter in the Southern Oregon area?

2. dead on 4

dead on 4 Well-Known Member

I don't know if this is Southern Oregon, but you may give John Fittinger a call at cell: 971/570-6597 or shop: 503/668-1938. John is known as Stocker John and is in the custom stock and repair business. I'm certain he has the ability to to do a fitting.

Surfer

3. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Stocker John's your man but he's relocated in the Eugene area. If the above phone numbers don't get results for you, try this - thefittingers@earthlink.net - but that may be outdated unless someone's still in the old residence/shop. He is John Fittinger......breakemall

4. bart.stein4@gmail.com

Thanks guys, I'll be in the Eugene area next week & will see if I can connect.

5. bart.stein4@gmail.com

Sorry about the silence...I did reach him, but haven't been able to get to Eugene yet. It's about a 3 hour drive for me & getting time off work hasn't worked out yet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

stock fitter in oregon