1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Need a SPARTA Camping Space for Grand

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by blade819, Jan 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

It may be a little early, but I'm looking for a full hook-up camping space for the Grand American next August to sublet. Please email.

2. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

I remembered reading this thread a while back and noticed at the back of Trap and Field this month there is a place 2 miles from Grand grounds that has camping spots. It says they are even in the SHADE! I thought I would put the info here in case you still were looking or if anyone else is.

It says to contact "JOANN at 618-295-3684" It is at someone's house and I think I have seen the house north of the grounds.

also the gentleman that owns K River Motel in Baldwin City told me he was looking to add more camping spots, you might check there as well.

Lorna Hull

3. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

Thanks Lorna. Since I won't have a car in tow, just a cart, I'm looking to stay at the center. They do have electric only sites available which in a pinch would do I guess. It's probably too early to post this thread so I'll give it another shot in a few months.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

the grand sparta camping