1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Need a set of schematics for a wired CVR

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by chipking, Jan 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chipking

chipking TS Member

0   0   0

I have the task of maintaining and repairing our clubs 2 aging sets of wired Canterbury Voice Releases. As I troubleshoot various problems I am hand drawing schematics but a set of real schematics or wiring tabs for these units would be a great time saver. Does anyone have a set to sell or copy or know where I can find a set.
    Thanks

--- Chip King ---

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Rating - 50%
    1   1   0

Are you doing discrete component repair? I fail to see the need for a schematic unless you are actually doing bard repairs, and need circuit voltages etc. The rest of it is quite simple, each mike cable feeds an opamp, and the cable to the machine is a 2 wire connection.

Basic troubleshooting for bad connectors and solder joints should be 90% of the work.

HM

3. chipking

chipking TS Member

0   0   0

HM you are correct basic troubleshooting for bad wiring does account for a large part of the repairs. As for the rest THAT IS WHY I ASKED FOR A SCHEMATIC OR WIRE TAB.
    Eddie the manuals available at that site I already have. Thank you for taking the time to try and help and the link.

--- Chip King ---

4. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Give us a call or send an email with your snail mail address and we'll send you a manual. If you need help just call us and we'll be happy to help you with any problem. We also stock all the parts and connectors you might need.

Thanks

Bob Schultz
    Target Shotguns
    Canterbury Voice Release
    800-684-6329

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
canterbury voice release schematic
canterbury voice release schematic wiring

canterbury voice release wiring diagram

troubleshoot voice release canterbury