1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Need a Rottweil Trigger

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by superxjeff, Apr 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Hi Guysm My Rottweiles trigger is toast and a need a new one. Does anybody have an extra they can spare? Just e-mail me or post info on here. Thanks Guys. Jeff

2. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Jeff, Lawrence Pylinski is one of the guys who may be able to help you out and have one on the shelf.

Pylinski Arms...Rt.2, Box 169, Cumberland, Va....Phone 804-492-4082

When you say your trigger is toast, what is wrong ??? Good possibility that he or Chris Vendel in Rochester, NY (585) 482-0044 can rebuild it for you. I use Chris for parts and repair, but Lawrence is a Rottweil man.

Dave in NY

3. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

It needs new hammers as well as springs and I don't know what else. I was just hoping to find one out there at a reasonable price from somebody who had one laying around. I will call the guys you mention. Jeff

4. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Ok Jeff, Lawrence is probably your best bet for having a trigger assembly on the shelf, and he's liable to take yours in on trade. I know Chris has springs and hammers, and spring retainers, but don't know about a complete assembly.

Dave

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.