1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

NEED A PAPER TRAGET

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by break25, Aug 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. break25

break25 TS Member

At my Club we had a 50/50 shoot GAME. We had a paper target that we used to shoot at to generate fun and money for the Club. The target was a circle with a black center dot approx 1" wide and the remaining circle,was divided into segments I think of 22 1/2 degrees.We would sell the segments 2 for $1.00 and the buyer would sign his name in those segments. When all the segments were sold, we would select a shooter to shoot one round at the target. Which ever segment that had a BB that came the closest to the center without breaking the black center WAS the winner of the 50/50.
    I forgot what this was called. But I need a target to make more targets.We cannot create one on a printer as it would be to small
    The copies we had went up in smoke when are Club was burned.

DO YOU HAVE A TARGET?

2. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

How big do you need the target to be (in diameter)?

3. break25

break25 TS Member

Rich,
    I think 1 foot diameter.

4. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

Give me 2 minutes to jump on my other computer that has my graphics programs on it and I will make the target for you. You should be able to have Staples, etc. print them out for you quite cheap.

5. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

break,

How do you want me to send it to you? I have it in a PDF format.

Below is a picture of it in a jpg, the PDF format is a better quality image if you want it.

rich219_2009_2508143.jpg

If you need the lines thinner just let me know. Right now the lines are set at .125" thickness.

6. break25

break25 TS Member

Rich,
    Sorry I took to long to get back on. The PDF will do fine.
    Thanks a million.

Chazz

7. ctreay

ctreay Member

We used to use a similar target at our fall fun shoots. It was called a pie, we had an older lady who just loved to sell those chances. We used to shoot it with a shotgun and she would count the holes and the slice with the most holes won. As her eyes got worse she had trouble counting the holes and we switched to shooting it (from the back side) with a .22. We simply marked the target out with a compass on tagboard that we got from an employee of a local paper mill.

ctreay

8. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

Chazz,

Send me a PM with your email address and I will email you the PDF.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.