1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Need A K80 Ejector Srew.

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Desert Hiker, Jul 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desert Hiker

Desert Hiker Member

0   0   0

I'm in need of a tiny screw that holds my 34" unsingle K80 barrel ejector in place. Hardware stores don't even come close, I had Krieghoff send me one but the one sent doesn't fit because the head is too thick and doesn't seal into the hole which keeps me from closing the action. I called K factory and this is the only screw available. So the one I'm looking for needs to have a flat head. I know this is like finding a needle in a hay stack but thought advertising this need on ts.com was worth a try. Email me or call Ron (623)760-5056. Thanks...
  2. Desert Hiker

Desert Hiker Member

0   0   0

Thanks to Doug for calling me with several options...I really appreciate your help. Ron
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.