1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Need a gun for doubles

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by dds4horse, Apr 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dds4horse

dds4horse Member

0   0   0

I am looking for an over/under gun to shoot ata doubles. I shoot mostly handicaps and single and would like to have a gun to shoot occasional doubles. So I am not looking for a $2000 gun something plain and simple that will get the job done would be great. I want a minimum 30 in barrels. pm me thx

2. GW22

GW22 Active Member

0   0   0

Hey, I've got a Beretta 391 I'll sell ya! :)

-Gary

3. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

0   0   0

A Remington 3200 is a good doubles gun in your price range. There are a few for sale on the forum. HMB

4. dds4horse

dds4horse Member

0   0   0

Gary I heard yours kicks like a mule.

5. GW22

GW22 Active Member

0   0   0

No, it's a very soft shooter. It actually belongs to a buddy of mine who shoots it like an ace, but he always seems to have "New Gun Disease." I can't wait to buy his BT-100 once he gets tired of shooting 99s with it.

-Gary

6. dds4horse

dds4horse Member

0   0   0

My berreta is selling tonight so my backup gun is my stoeger coach gun. But should only be another 5 - 7 mos till i get my BT-99 back from browning. gary do you know if kevin is still selling his ruger o/u?

7. dds4horse

dds4horse Member

0   0   0

also the berreta flings shells..

8. GW22

GW22 Active Member

0   0   0

Oscar:

I'm not sure about Kevin's intent but I'd bet you could talk him out of his Red Label. Careful though, those are field guns and they shoot pretty flat with that straight stock. They kick a bit too.

You're welcome to shoot by Beretta O/U any time while you're looking for one. 29.5" bbls, no center bead. I can't shoot for a couple weeks so email me if you want to borrow it before then.

-Gary

9. pjh

pjh Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Hello
    How about a 32" Browning XT with a countercoil, Adj comb, 4 chokes, ported, nice wood and case for $2000 plus shipping? Thanks Pete
    [​IMG]

10. don q

don q TS Member

0   0   0

Look into a used 30" Cynergy with the wierd kick pad with Mod-Mod chokes, smokes doubles, hardly any recoil. The day I bought i shot a 96, sad part is haven't shot it that good since but I'm working on it. Bought it from Tom Rhoads in Reno.

11. dds4horse

dds4horse Member

0   0   0

WOW pjh what a nice gun!!! just ran it by my wife she said no f in way wow I love it though...budget minded.

12. pjh

pjh Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Remember Its always better to ask for forgiveness rather than for permission...
    shoot well! Pete

13. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

OK put your wife on here so we know just how much you really can spend ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.