1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Need a good gunfitter!!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by chuckwagoncook, Jul 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chuckwagoncook

chuckwagoncook TS Member

I have a Casear Geurini Summit Trap combo that I need to get fitted to me, I have done some adjustments myself and have improved on it, but not getting it where it needs to be, cant seem to mount gun same everytime. Wanting to use wood that I have, its adjustable comb, needs adj. butt plate. Looking for someone in Ohio area that is a reputable gunfitter. My scores will continue to be inconsistant until I get this thing to fit.

Thanks!!

Rodney

2. steele

steele TS Member

I guess I'll be the first to say, " Give Dennis Devault a call." He's in Canton. You will not be sorry. Devault Industries 330-936-5102. Butch from Pgh

3. chuckwagoncook

chuckwagoncook TS Member

I did check out Dennis website, but wasnt sure if he did fitting with stock CG wood, or only made new stocks? I have heard alot of good about him, will have to give him a call and see what he has to say. Thanks

4. chuckwagoncook

chuckwagoncook TS Member

Any other reputable gunfitters, wouldnt mind atlking to a couple people before making decision.

Thanks!

Rodney

5. steele

steele TS Member

I went to him specifically for a stock for my better 1/2. He told us to come down & see if he can setup her stock first. We did, he did. Happy ending.

6. Zardozforty

Zardozforty Member

Rodney, where you located? You might be living right next to someone who can do the job.

7. chuckwagoncook

chuckwagoncook TS Member

Houston, OH.

8. bjk1972

bjk1972 Member

Dennis Devault does fitting of your stock and not just restocking. There is a club close by as well to go try out your adjustments. I'm gonna look him up myself!

9. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

Good Afternoon,

We do fittings all the time without making a new stock if it is possible to do that. We have a club within 20 miles of our shop that we have access to 7 days a week. After the fitting we go to the range to be sure the fitting was done right and that the recoil has been tamed to the max. I will also help you with any problem targets that you may have during the fitting process. I can be reached here at the shop by calling 330-456-6070. Thank you and hope to hear from you.

Dennis DeVault

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.