1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

need a east coast stock guy

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by mich746, Jun 9, 2013.

1. mich746

mich746 Member

Looking for a stock guy in the Maryland, jersey, south PA area. Want a good one but don't need a magician, just a little trim and new pad. Was hoping for same day service if hand delivered. Thanks, Mich

2. need to shoot more

need to shoot more Active Member

Same day service could be a problem for some but me and you are of the same school of thought,make an apponiment and they know your comming. Joe Goldberg is near the South Jersey Shore points and there is another guy in Pa. near the Reading area Carl Wormersdorf or something close to that.I do not have contact info for either but someone will post.

Tha Pa. State shoot is comming up this weekend you can most likely get it done there.I need similiar done with some one to install a recoil device but also set up POI,comb and the like.
    Good Luck,
    Jim

3. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

Rod's Custom Stocks. See AD on this site.

4. Shootrman

Shootrman Member

Little bit more north than you want to go but
    Allen's Guns is where you want to go. His work is second to none.
    It'll be done right, you won't be sorry.

5. mich746

mich746 Member

Maybe I'll give Joe Goldberg from Jersey a call. Could spend a few day in Atlantic City while waiting for stock to be finished.....sound like a good idea to me.

6. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

Joe Goldberg

609-231-6187

If you just need the stock cut and a pad put on he can often do that while you wait (he provides this service often at shoots, etc.).

Talk to him, let him know what you want...

7. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Trons only in Michigan...the shipping is still cheaper than gas and you get the stock back jiffy quick