1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Need a double release set up for K80 Trap Spe

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by phirel, Feb 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phirel

phirel TS Member

0   0   0

If the "Newer style K-80" is similar to my very old K-80, I would not recommend that you put in a double release yourself. The K-80 release trigger is a little different from most other release triggers and you also have to replace the hammers. This is a job for am experienced K-80 trigger man. A good general gunsmith will have much difficulty getting them right.

Pat Ireland

2. tj303

tj303 Member

0   0   0

Given the value of a trap special don't cut corners on a release trigger job. I had Kreighoff install my double release.

3. slowdp

slowdp TS Member

0   0   0

All of my K80's have the hammer built to accept a release straight from the factory. The release has a timing cam on the end where it hits the trigger assembly and has to be set correctly. It is not all that difficult to do.

4. claycruncher

claycruncher TS Member

0   0   0

Can you tell me how the timing cam works? How is it adjusted? Does it control the set weight (poundage) and release weight? Any information would be appreciated.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.