1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Need a club off of I65 in Indiana

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by letzc1, Nov 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. letzc1

letzc1 TS Member

I will be traveling to KY from ILL tomorrow on I65. Other than the Indiana Gun Club and Atterberry shooting range, can anyone suggest a place to stop off and shoot Trap and or Skeet?

Is the Atterberry range open Wednesday Nov 4th? the wesite says yes but the phone line message is confusing. I would prefer to shoot here if possible. thanks - Mike

2. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

Glen Park Izaak Walton is in Merrillville which is as close as you're going to get to I-65. They were shooting Wednesday 5PM to 9PM but I don't know if they still are. Call Roger Hall at 219-406-0759.

3. WindyCity

WindyCity TS Member

Glen Park does still shoot on Wednesday. 5PM-9PM. Get off at 61st St. heading East to Liverpool. Turn left and continue to 57th st. Turn left and go to where road takes 90 degree right. Entrance is left at the 90 degree turn.

If you have any issues give Roger a call with the number above.

Stop in.

Cory

4. rtclark21

rtclark21 Member

Atterbury is closed during the week, but open Friday thru Sunday (new hours).

5. kypilot

kypilot TS Member

If you take Exit 7 going south on I65 and then take a right (60) and drive about 3 1/2 miles you will see Silver Creek Conservation Club on the left. They have an open to the public shoot every wednesday night starting at 6 pm EST.

6. trapboy8769

trapboy8769 TS Member

ill put in another vote for Glen park. it is a really nice place to shoot. also open on saturday starting at i think 11 o'clock now

7. quicksand

quicksand Guest

If you are traveling on I-65 to KY, you will not be far from Indian Creek Shooting Center, Georgetown, IN. It is about one-half hour west of Louisville. Easy access off I-64. Call Wanda and she can give you the details. It is a great place to shoot with great facilities and I believe they are open most every day! You will not be disappointed.

8. Ka9bce

Ka9bce TS Member

Oakwood gun club shoots on wed, it is located about ten miles east of I 65 on ind route 10 near the intersection of 10 and 49 it is located on the south side of rt 10, look for a big red barn, if you decide to go to Glen Park Ikes I'll see you there....Paul

9. 686beretta

686beretta TS Member

Indian Creek is having a registered shoot both Saturday and Sunday, great place to shoot and Wanda is the best. It is about 15 miles give or take from65, about 4-5 miles from 64. Enjoy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.