1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Need a cheap 1100 stock to butcher.

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Jerbear, Feb 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Going to play with different configurations in a 1100 stock. Don't care what it looks like because after I'm done with it you may not reconize it.

Anyone have a cheap stock for sale?

Jerbear

2. perazzitms

perazzitms TS Member

I have a butcher-able 1100 field stock. Has a small crack in the grip, but it doesn't really affect integrity of the stock - it does not go into the stock bolt hole. $20 + whatever it takes to ship to you ($8 priority flat rate box or $6 parcel post). Comes with original pad.

3. luvnbearhugs1

luvnbearhugs1 TS Member

While you guys are digging through your 1100 stocks, I am looking for an 1100 monte carlo trap stock. Would like the matching forend, but don't need it. I am not looking to butcher it, but I will love it, and feed it, take care of it and make it my own. Looking for reasonable cost.

Thanks in advance!

Luvn

4. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

I have a 20 ga stock form a ladies/ youth 1100 nothing worng with it but a ding or two. Has a pad on it asking $75.00 for it and I'll ship

5. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

An 870 stock will work, make the bolt hole larger and add a spacer.

6. TN Larry

TN Larry TS Member

I have a new, aftermarket, monte carlo stock. Don't remember who I bought it from. $50 shipped. Leave your e-mail or phone #.

7. luvnbearhugs1

luvnbearhugs1 TS Member

TN Larry,

my email is above remove the x's. It's a wood stock for an 1100? If so, I will take it. Tell me where to send the money and I will send you contact info when you email me.

Luvn

8. dibbz

dibbz TS Member

Larry,please email me about the 1100 Monte Carlo stock. I'm interested.

atrapshooter@yahoo.com Thanks, Craig

9. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Thanks guys and gals... I posted this for a friend and he went ahead bought a new gun anyway.

Jerbear

10. luvnbearhugs1

luvnbearhugs1 TS Member

Thanks everyone for this thread. Big thanks to TN Larry, who was kind enough to sell me a monte carlo stock for my 1100. I sent it to the SO and this weekend I think I will finally get to shoot it!!! Supposed to be in the 60's this weekend!!

I haven't been this happy since I stopped wearing stilletto heels! yeee hawww!

Luvn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.