1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Need a "beat by a kid pin"

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Mark425, Mar 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mark425

Mark425 TS Member

I saw a pin like this one somewhere but cant find it anywhere anymore. I need one that says "Beat by a Kid". Anyone know where I might find one.
    [​IMG]

2. setter

setter Member

Need a

Here's the "beat by a girl".

3. oskerspap12

oskerspap12 Active Member

Need a

Good morning 425,
    I don't need to wear a pin,as everyone around these parts knows my son(Osker) always kicks my butt.HA HA HA HA HA HA!
    D.P.Reynolds

4. Mark425

Mark425 TS Member

Need a

Yeah...everyone knows my kid beat me. The day it happened he didnt say anything, just gave me THE LOOK and a crooked smile. One of the best days of my life.

5. oskerspap12

oskerspap12 Active Member

Need a

Got whipped again on 3/21.......my son shot 94 singles,95 hand.,90 doubles....oh yea he won high gun.Its getting tough to keep up with him..hell,I'm not even in the ballpark!They do make ya proud though don't they....
    D.P.Reynolds

6. Post  2

Post 2 TS Member

Need a

Just about anyone who has shot registered targets for any length of time has been beat by a kid, a lady, a senior, a vet., a chair shooter, and about any other catogory.
    Post-2

7. semperfi909

semperfi909 Well-Known Member

Need a

If you shoot ATA with the current target settings you just have to be prepared for grown men to be beaten by prepubescent girl children. Just like skeet.

A simple fact - not JMO unfortunately

Charlie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.