1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Need a 34" Case for BT-99

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Catching Chrome, Jan 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Catching Chrome

Catching Chrome Member

0   0   0

Like I fool I sold my 34" case so now I am in need of a new one to house this> I'm looking for one in good condition. If you have one please let me know.
    Thanks
    Pete

2. Spanky

Spanky Active Member

0   0   0

Need a 34

You can buy a new Warwick cheaper than you will find a used one on here being let go. You'll have it in 4-7 day at your door. The 34" is not a problem, that is what I house my BT-99 in. Good construction, security straps, storage, I like mine.

3. coveybuster

coveybuster Member

0   0   0

Need a 34

Hi-Grade Shooters Supply (higradeshooters.com) has "universal" 34" inch cases for $105.00.

4. OldRemFan

OldRemFan Member

0   0   0

Need a 34

Pete:

I don't have a new one, but I do have a nice, old style, Browning case for a 2 barrel set, either 32" or 34", according to the sticker on the outside. PM me if you are interested.

5. luvtrapguns

luvtrapguns Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Need a 34

OldRemFan, I do not mean to step on another's thread but I would be interested in your case if Pete is not interested. It would have to accommodate two 34" barrels. If still available please send Pictures and price.

If anyone else has a nice two barrel case (does not need to be Browning) and is willing to part with it please let me know.

email:

marcbunk@gmail.com

Thanks, Marc

6. TAS669

TAS669 TS Member

0   0   0

Need a 34

I have a few brand new in box Browning Fitted cases for the BT-99 with 32 or 34 inch barrel. I have one of the black/tan and several of the tan. $175 plus actual shipping.

Todd

7. OldRemFan

OldRemFan Member

0   0   0

Need a 34

Marc:

If I don't hear by tomorrow I will get back with you. He may not be wanting a case for a 2 barrel set.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.