1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Need 90T barrel

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by 90tee, Nov 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 90tee

90tee TS Member

Does anyone have contact info for new or like new 90T barrels? Seems an ex-friend of mine (Pete Elsen of Waukesha) cut to much side wall out my barrel, for screw in chokes. I split the barrel under the rib, about 1-1/4 inches back. Pete said he couldn't help me, and Briley said the same thing. Guess I gotta buy a barrel.

2. N. J. BOB

N. J. BOB Active Member

I would give Kolar a call, or maybe Doug Braker ???

3. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Jaquays had a 90T with two barrels for a very long time. If they still have it, maybe they will split it up

4. NintyT

NintyT Member

I recently talked to Joe Spradley, an ATA shooter in Illinois, who had a 90-T barrell for sale. I don't know his phone number but maybe someone here can help out. Best of luck. Steve J.

5. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

I have a barrel for sale - part of a set that includes a receiver and stock. Low Rib, nickeled by Doug Braker, gold adj trigger, ported, adj comb and butt plate, fixed full choke. $2495. Pix on request.

Gene Batchelar
    Wheaton, IL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.