1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Need 870 MonteCarlo stock

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Tom Strunk, Jan 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tom Strunk

Tom Strunk Well-Known Member

0   0   0

We have a minister from a club members church that likes to shoot 16 yard trap. He has no extra money, and was given a 870 Express. The standard stock isn't close to what he needs. I was hoping someone out there would donate or sell cheaply a 870 Monte Carlo stock to me so I can help him shoot better.

If you could help I would be grateful. He is about 6' tall and 190lbs. So we will probably have to have a finished 14 3/4 length of pull. I can get that done.

Thanks again for considering this.

Tom Strunk

2. acorange

acorange Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Quite often there are 870 [express or special purpose] laminated or composite M/C stocks on e-bay off of the deer/turkey guns.

Good Luck, great cheap way of making a trap gun.

3. Scotty585

Scotty585 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

PM me your info... Ill send you an 870 Express MC stock for the price of shipping.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.