1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Need 56 in soft case or larger????

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Murphy, Apr 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Murphy

Murphy Member

I recently bought a Remington model 1100 with a 34 in barrell, don't have a case that fits it without diassemble. Anyone know who makes a soft case long enough for this gun.

2. creek

creek Member

I went through the same thing in the past. I found a Boyt gun case on MPCsports.com that would accomodate the gun. It isn't cheap but they are hand made rugged. This is not a take down case, but a straight case.

John

3. Rick (Pa)

Rick (Pa) TS Member

A couple of years ago i bought a case from shotgun specialtys that was very long.
    I can not remember how long. but if you do a search for them on here you can probably find them. I think they are from Ohio.

4. Border Bandit

Border Bandit Well-Known Member

Beretta makes a really great case, that's just what you're looking for.

best....mike

5. gyrine

gyrine TS Member

I have had trouble finding these too. Try websites catering to muzzleloading shooters. 57' is a good length. Rich

6. build4u

build4u Member

The Beretta Retriever case is very nice. It comes 50" and 56". Nicely padded and reinforced. The carry strap is on the side not the top, when you carry it over your shoulder it lays flat on your back. There is one on ebay now, it was 56.00 or 65.00. The stores that had them in stock were right around a hundred. I bought two for my kids guns a year ago Christmas from that same seller, and really liked them. There is a Blue version as well, I think it was called the High Performance.They are exactly the same I bought one of each color.

7. cunninmp

cunninmp Member

For my Flintlock I got a soft case from Log Cabin Shop. Accepts up to 60" gun and is $29.95. Their part # 375800.
    Mike C.

8. Hammer1

Hammer1 Active Member

Monsoor's Sport Shop in La Crosse, Wisconsin, makes custom soft gun cases. For example, three-gun cases.

They have made custom-dimensioned extra-long cases for me.

Might try them.

608 784 0482

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.