1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

need 1100 barrel&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by shaner, Apr 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shaner

shaner Member

hey guys need a 1100 12 ga vent rib barrel ,, any choke set up, this is a project barrel, dont need any blueing just need a solid barrel , no dents some rust would be fine , any length,,, no bent barrels please ,
    shaner6996@yahoo.com

2. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

I have a 12g vent rib center bead 30". Someone machined it to accept screw-in (thin wall) chokes, but the bore job isn't the greatest so I never used it. I bought it off of Ebay not knowing it had been modified. The rest is very good, no rust. If interested please send me an Email.

Guy

3. Tom Morton

Tom Morton TS Member

I don't know if you are still looking for a Remington 1100 barrel, or not, but I do have a field barrel with ventilated rib, not mid-barrel bead, and a simple, round B-B type front bead. The barrel has a fixed FULL choke. I bought it new from the Kasierslalutern Rod and Gun Club back in the early 1970's and have used it very little. It is in pretty good condition -- no rust -- but shows some wear on the underside, where it goes into the receiver.

Amyone interested in making me an offer can email me, or give me a call at 301-834-8875 anytime.

Tom Morton

4. shaner

shaner Member

well as i said lookin for something to hack on an nothing fancy , dont want a new one? emails sent

5. SteveT

SteveT Member

Remington 1100 vent rib, 30 inch, full choke, really bad home done reblue, front sight and mid bead, drilled for a shell catcher $75 delivered to the lower 48. If you are looking for a cherry this one is not for you.
    Steve Taylor

6. 682b

682b Member

Ok I will jump in with one. 30" field vent rib fixed full Ok condition not perfect ( no dents in barrel or rib) great for a project 110.00 delivered. JTEDHEART@aolxxx.com You know what to do with the XXX's. Thanks JIM

7. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

You have mail Shaner and my phone number.

Guy

8. shaner

shaner Member

thanks guys got what we need,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.