1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Nebraska State Shoot to start online Presquad

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ljunatic, Mar 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ljunatic

ljunatic Member

Check out our new website. Online pre-squadding for the 2007 State Shoot to be made available in May. Mail-in pre-squadding is still available. Both have a fee of $10.00

2. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

So you will be presquadding this from your website rather than from presquad.com is that correct? Just want to be sure I know where to go to squad. Also, do you know when you will be squadding and will banks be known or drawn for again this year? Will you draw for each 100 event and ck at the clubhouse each 100 like last year? if so, I hope you will draw for each 100 in the 200 bird event as well..you could draw both in the a.m. and post them in the a.m., but have different banks each 100. I think that would be an idea for you to consider, anyway. We come to NE every year. It is a great shoot and now with the new traps and the new "shades" it is even better! Looking forward to this year's state shoot! See you then!

Lorna Hull

3. ljunatic

ljunatic Member

Lorna:
    I am not an NTA official

I got this info from the NTA newsletter I received today.

It states that the info will be on the new NTA site, but Presquad will not be available until May. Also info will be in the shoot programs.

So watch the site, I will try to update here when it becomes available.

As to your other questions, I have no insight there. I am assuming banks will be drawn daily like last year. If I recall, after a few trial runs, they ended up posting the bank assignments for each days events at the begining of the day

4. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

Yes, they did post them early in the later days I think now that you say that...but I think the 200 was shot on the same trap both 100's and I just thought if they drew for each 100 it would be even better! :eek:) it is just an idea I thought I would mention. Thanks for the heads up. I will try to watch the website here and NE as well for presquadding.........
    starting in May.

Lorna

5. Ron23in

Ron23in TS Member

Why would they have to have to change banks every 100 do they through bad bird on some of the traps . The old vet Ron

6. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

lol.....no, I would hope to draw at least one of them closer to our camper! :eek:) Some like shooting at one end and some another.....

7. ljunatic

ljunatic Member

8. ljunatic

ljunatic Member

9. ljunatic

ljunatic Member

PreSquad.com now has the Nebraska State Shoot up for squadding. $10 dollar fee payable online

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.