1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Nebraska state shoot scores?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Sonny, Jun 28, 2013.

1. Sonny

Sonny Member

Any way to find out how things are going in Nebraska. . Scores?

2. stockguy

stockguy Member

3. Lead Miner

Lead Miner Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

I don't know if scores are posted but attendance is up from last year. Lots of good scores. Terry

4. davidjayuden

davidjayuden Well-Known Member

Great weather, great targets (!), and great people. A wonderful combination. dju

5. tachyon

tachyon Member

Pics from the first day of the Nebraska State Shoot. About 200 shooters in attendance that day. Temp was in the low 80's in the morning and mid 80's in the afternoon. Very little wind on Wednesday. It was windier the rest of the week.

6. tachyon

tachyon Member

Vendors row.

7. tachyon

tachyon Member

The other half of the line. There were a lot of 100 scores in the singles on Wednesday. Some of them were: Mitch Cassell, Joe Miller, Wyatt Lanik, Mark Denny, Carson Kettlhake, Kern Walters, Steve Grunterad, Derek Grunterad, Lyle Hall. There were more names but I could not write fast enough as they scrolled though the results. I may have also missed the spelling on some of the names above. I am sure the shootnta.com website will have all the results pretty soon.

8. tachyon

tachyon Member

Smoked Target

Not official:
    Lumir (Zach) Drahota won the singles championship.

Ryan Glow Won the doubles championship with 100/100 along with the High Over All with a 1060/1100 and the High All Around with a 394/400.

Search tags for this page

nebraska state trap shoot 2016 scores

nebraska trap shooting forum