1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Nebraska State shoot Everybody welcome!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by omahasportingsupply, Jun 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. omahasportingsupply

omahasportingsupply TS Member

From Doniphan NE. It was a good shooting day today (see other posts) warm and sunny with a little breeze. Windy and threatening to storm tonight but should be a warm couple of days. Vendors I have seen so far: Gregg Hissem, Downrange Wads, Guns Unlimited, Merlyn even snuck in with a trailer full of guns from Misery. Looks like a nice assortment of new and used guns also. Shell sales are up (as of today) wads and powder up, shot down, so far. I am located (next to Skips trailer) near the practice trap. Stop by and say hi. I am amazed at how many people must read Trapshooters.com . Love meeting people and learning their TS.com screen name. From Doniphan.... Omaha.

2. omahasportingsupply

omahasportingsupply TS Member

It is really cool to hear how many people read TS.com threads.Thanks to Skip (Shotgun Specialties) for loaning the shade from his trailer to me. Maybe David should invent a special TS.com secret handshake. LOL Thanks for letting me meet so many interesting people. Even Merlyn was fun. From Doniphan, Omaha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.