1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Nebraska Scores?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Capt. Jack, Jun 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Capt. Jack

Capt. Jack TS Member

Anyone have the Nebraska 2007 State shoot scores?

Jack

2. drunk_again

drunk_again TS Member

yea, heard some 18 or 19 year old punk kid from medicen lodge kansas that goes by peakerhead broke the lone 100 in the caps today.

3. ljunatic

ljunatic Member

Andy Morgan of Lincoln won the Nebraska Handicap Championship with a 99 + 23 in the shoot off over David Knapp (99 + 22)

Ray Zeilinger(200x200) won the Nebraska Singles Championship in a shoot off over Marty Childs and Dustin Klein. Klein fell out in the second round, while Childs and Zeilinger slugged it out. Ray ran 125 straight in the shoot off for the win.

And I'll be damned if I can remember the results from the Doubles right now...

Later maybe.

4. t-bar

t-bar Member

Think it was Tim Reed from South Dakota, 100 straight over Bob Munson.

5. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

In the out of state singles chamionships Dean Dierkson from KS ran the 200's in the singles along with several others. They got down to Mark Zahaur and Bob Munson and Dean in the shoot off on Saturday night and the 3 of them decided after several rounds to just carry the singles over to the handicap. Dean proceeded to run the handicaps! Great shooting Dean!

So the out of state winners for mens I believe were Tim Reed in the doubles. Dean Dierkson in the singles and handicap.

Jim Hedgecock ran the 200 singles as well and won the Veteran category.

I think Tim Reed shot off the doubles also with Larry Tagmeyer from Kansas.

I believe Doug Beebe was the junior doubles champion and Ashley Nau was the lady Handicap Champion in Nebraska. Doug shot off with another young man from NE for the singles, but fell in the shoot off. I apologize that I don't remember the young man's name. He shot very well. Both ran 198 in the event.

Congratulations to all the winners!! Wish I had a better memory!

6. Dale Z

Dale Z TS Member

I believe the In State Doubles Champion was Tom Buxman (Please correct me if I'm mistaken) It was a pleasure to watch and score for some of the best in the sport. It wasn't to difficult to score as they all just smoked them. "Dead a Pair" was the phrase of the shoot off. It was truely an honor to be asked to score for the shoot off, However I was unable to watch the shoot off on the next trap with Ray Zeilinger and Bill Curtis in their shoot off as each had gone 198 x 200. Ironic that they are team members in the Ashland Gun Club in the doubles league. Congrats to Brother Ray for his win there and a BIGGER one for his win over Dustin Klein and Marty Childs in the shoot off for Singles Champion after posting 200 x 200 and then extending it an additional 125 to take the title. Great shooting Brother!!!

Dale Z

7. C1

C1 Member

All the Nebraska scores are posted on the web site.

www.shootnta.com

Thanks for posting scores in a very timely manner. By the looks of the scores the NTA had a VERY successful shoot.

Gary

8. Dale Z

Dale Z TS Member

Gary

Where did you find the results? I only find 2006 results

Dale Z

9. C1

C1 Member

Dang Dale your right they are for 2006. Sorry

10. PALACE

PALACE TS Member

Gary or anybody would you know the winners on Sunday? Iam really interested in the 24 to 26 yard out of state winner. Thanks in advance.

Larry Titze.

11. C1

C1 Member

Sorry Larry there has been nothing in any of the local papers. I didn't go this year so no first hand information.

Waiting for the SD state shoot in July.

Gary

12. PALACE

PALACE TS Member

Thanks for the reply Gary, seeyou in July.

larry

13. Dale Z

Dale Z TS Member

Sorry for the error above--- Zeilinger --Curtis scores were 98 x 100 not 198 x 200

Dale Z

14. ljunatic

ljunatic Member

The Nebraska shoot results are now on the website excepting the HOA and HAA scores from events 11 and 12

15. ljunatic

ljunatic Member

Congrats to you Dale for your HOA win in class C.

16. gasman03

gasman03 Member

Everything I see is still from 2006?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

ts nebraska forum