1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

NEBRASKA HIGH SCHOOL SHOOT

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by wackdux, Apr 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wackdux

wackdux TS Member

The NEBRASKA STATE HIGH SCHOOL SHOOT starts 4/28/11. Already have 1900+ young shooters signed up. And is estimating 2000+ when it's all done.
    GOOD LUCK SHOOTERS !!!!!!!

2. acss

acss Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

we are leaving at noon thursday-tabor and i want to see the jr's shoot and then maybe get her a lil practice in!--what a GREAT event! my sincere thanks to all the coaches - volunteers-&-nebraska game and parks --wally riebesell

3. AAtrap

AAtrap Well-Known Member

Our juniors shoot right out of the gate in the morning. West end. Sounds like it's going to be dry, but NW wind.

Good luck to all shooters

Steve Elliott

4. J.D. Squire

J.D. Squire Member

That is always one of the biggest parties in the state. Good luck shooters, and GO Creighton PREP!

J.D.

5. psfive

psfive Member

GO GISH! (Grand Island Senior High) Paul in Nebraska.

6. Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range

Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range Member

As a past participant of this great shoot, it always puts a smile on my face knowing how it has grown since the 1970’s.

Good Luck to ALL the shooters!!!!

Jeff Hoppes

Del-Tone/Luth Gun Range

7. psfive

psfive Member

Over 1900 shooters registered between junior and senior shooters for the three day event. Good news the wind only blew HARD from one direction all day. Lots of good scores were shot. I will post pictures as soon as I can get my camera and laptop in the same room later on. Lots and lots of people. My son shot his personal best from the 16. More later and tomorrow. Paul in Nebraska.

8. RickNE

RickNE Member

The Junior High shooters had a great day on Thursday. I believe there were over 700 6th, 7th, and 8th grade shooters there. They had to contend with a fairly stiff cross wind but it was, otherwise, a nice sunny day. The wind kept the scores down a little but the kids still manage to have a great time. Personally, my boys' squad fell just short of medaling and learned the "value of one target (hit or missed)". They weren't happy with the way they shot but got over it quickly. I was very proud of the way they hung in there and competed all season.

* HIGHLIGHT * On Thursday, at the State Shoot during the Jr. High awards, Coach Mark Richards (aka Titan Trap Team) was awarded the honor of "Coach of the Year". I can't begin to tell you how deserving he is of that award. His passion for the sport is infectious and his willingness to pass that passion on to the students in our program is equally impressive. He puts an incredible amount of time into the program and always makes sure the kids are taken care of. Thank you, Coach Richards, for everything you do for our program and congratulations on the well deserved award of recognition.

Rick

9. Blueraven81

Blueraven81 TS Member

I echo Rick's comments about Mark. I know that Mark follows TS.com, so Mark congratulations on the recognition, you certainly deserve it.

By the way, Mark puts forth his time along with many others from the Papillion Gun Club even though they don't have a shooter on the Team.

Not being a trap shooter myself I rely on these experienced shooters to guide my Boys in the right direction and I don't mean just trap shooting.

This year my Boys and I made many memories that a lot of Dad's don't get to make. It's people like Mark that make a lot of that possible.

From a Team parent to the Papillion Gun Club; thanks for all that you do. The Team wouldn't exist without you.

Thanks again to Mark as well as Coach Bennett, Coach Jones and all the others from the Papillion Gun Club that made this year's School trap shooting season a memorable one.

Craig

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
nebraska high school trap coaches

high school trap shooting in nebraska

nebraska high school trap

nebraska high school trapshooting
nebraska state high school trap shoot
state highschool trap shoot in nebraska
state of ne high school trap shoot