1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Neb HS Trap Shoot

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by jhmorrisn, May 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jhmorrisn

jhmorrisn TS Member

Has any one heard the results of 16 yard scores of the Nebraska High School Trap Shoot?
  2. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

(Neb.) - Petersen is Top Junior High Shooter at Cornhusker Traphshoot

By: John Thayer Posted at: 05/04/2012 06:56 AM

DONIPHAN, Neb. – Casey Petersen of the Western Nebraska 4-H trap team in Mitchell was crowned the junior high school champion Thursday at the 43rd Cornhusker Trapshoot at the Nebraska Trapshooting Association home grounds, according to the Nebraska Game and Parks Commission. Petersen won with a score of 99X100 on 16-yard targets.

When I come across youth shooting articles I post them here:

http://www.losttarget.com/#JR
  3. wackdux

wackdux TS Member

PRETTY AWESOME I went out there yesterday and they said there were over 2000, yes, 2000 kids out there competing.................. :) I wonder if Oblama knew all those kids were out running around with guns.
  4. JJM

JJM Member

Scores an be seen at this site. Over 2036 shooters at this years event.

http://www.cornhusker-trap.com/award-winners.html
  5. jhmorrisn

jhmorrisn TS Member

And to think that my Granddaughter is on the (PLHS) Papillion LaVista High School team.
  6. Jeff P

Jeff P Active Member

i grew up in Nebraska...shot this shoot from 1981 to 1984. We won the singles team my senior year, and i finished 6th with a 95.

Our team score was 453x500 - and we won it walking away. That wouldn't even get you a sniff today. And that's a GOOD thing.

I was the only one on the team with a "real" trap gun - an 870 TB Trap with a 30" fixed full. Everyone else shot field guns.

Good memories....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.