1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Neat picture from Hamilton Ont Good Friday Shoot

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Chocolateman, Apr 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chocolateman

Chocolateman Member

Wanted to share a picture of my daughter shooting this past Friday @ the Hamilton Gun Club ATA Good Friday Shoot.

We had excellent conditions and it was good to be back @ Hamilton shooting registered targets.

Cheers
    Phil

2. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Interesting as to how tightly packed the shot appears to be as it breaks the target. The shot cluster doesn't look more than 2-3" high compared to the known height of the target.

Eric

3. Chocolateman

Chocolateman Member

I agree with you Eric, it really shows how tight the pattern is.

After we got home Friday night we reviewed the pictures my wife took and we couldn't believe how she took this one @ the right time.
    (She might give Walker a little competition LOL)

Thought others might enjoy seeing it.

FYI: Chloe is shooting a 682 with full choke.

She started about 1 year ago and shot her first registered targets on May 24th @ Hamilton. She is loving the sport of trap and loves getting out and competing

We travelled to the Pen. and Ohio State shoots last year and had a great time.
    Both my kids are involved.

Keeps us busy

4. Chipmaker

Chipmaker Active Member

shot cluster??????thats the target breaking up in to dust is it not??

5. Danny56

Danny56 TS Member

I think you are the luckiest guy in the World to have a Daughter that shoots with you. Who cares where the "shot cluster" is.... She is our future. Anytime you can promote a younger person to shoot DO IT.

6. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

From the looks of that dandy picture, another Annie Oakley is in the makins!! Great job!! Hap

7. kiwiG

kiwiG Member

Phil, That's a great photo. Save it to disc, get it printed and laminated...put it with your "sentimental valuables'. You are fortunate on so many levels. Thanks. Kind Regards-Graham.

8. Chocolateman

Chocolateman Member

Danny56: I agree with you 100%. As both my kids grew older, it was harder and harder to get them involved in things we all liked to do as a family.
    This sport of trap allows us to enjoy time together and travel to different provinces and states to shoot. I am very lucky. (The fact I had to take out a line of credit to help pay......thats another story...LOL)

Graham: Way ahead of you...This one is going up on the wall of fame we have in our Family room. (She has also put it on her faceboook page).

While I am sharing pictures, thought I would add another one that shows the old man breaking one while squaded with his daughter (She doesn't seem as excited as when I watch her break one )....YA...Life is Good.

9. no5shooter

no5shooter Member

Two great pics, but you have to be proudest of the one of your daughter by herself. I'd have to call it priceless.

10. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

If there is anything in the world thats not replaceable its the time you spend with your kids ... There are a lot of times we don't realize that until its to late ... Great Pictures, enjoy your kids while you can ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

11. snglfoot

snglfoot Member

Take a little of your winnings, buy her a new pair of jeans,,,(or is that from Praying),,,LOL
    Norman

12. model50lover

model50lover TS Member

I Love It ! i have three Daughters and have gone to club a few times for some family Fun but no ATA! enjoy every minute of it! they grow so fast........
    Again enjoy and take lots and lots of photo's

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.