1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Ne Trapshooter Erv Woodard has passed.

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by max trap, Sep 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. max trap

max trap Member

Received news today that Erv was taken off life support at 1:30 friday. We have lost one of the finest gentleman I've ever known. Lets keep the family in our prayres !! Ed

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

prayers for his soul. All trapshooters are of the highest calibur of people

3. jim brown

jim brown Well-Known Member

Ed, Thanks for letting us know. I will miss him, as will many others. The sport needs more like him.

jim brown

4. Doug Brown

Doug Brown Well-Known Member

Prayers to the family. We are all just passing through this world- Erv will now be shooting trap everyday!

5. C1

C1 Member

Erv was a one of a kind. I never heard him say a bad word about anyone. He loved the sport and was a fine ambassador. He will be missed by all who had the pleasure to know him. Prayers to his family in this difficult time.

Gary Riecke

6. Stumpi24

Stumpi24 Member

Only had the opportunity of meeting Erv this past year, part of the Lincoln mafia, Erv only had friends as he was a friend to everyone, ask him for a favor or two and he never hesitated to help. I don't say this lightly, trapshooting and the world has lost a great individual, this place was definitely a better place with Erv in it. Stan

7. husker

husker Member

It all goes so fast. Just seems like yesterday that Erv was shooting on the same squad with me when I shot my first 100 straight. Must have been about 30 years ago. And just a couple of months ago, we shot on the same squad all week at the NE state shoot and all five of us won a trophy in the same event. Lots of memories with that guy. Good teacher, good businessman, good trapshooter and good friend. We will miss him. Roger Hudson

8. ljunatic

ljunatic Member

Erv was good people. I am blessed to have been on your squad when I won my one and only ATA regional trophy.

I will truly miss you every time I see a pair of doubles fly.

My sincere condolences to Vicky and the rest of your family

Rest in Peace

Dan Walz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

erv woodard