1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

NE Ohio winter shoots @ Sportsmen's Gun & Reel

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Chris_H, Oct 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris_H

Chris_H Member

NE Ohio winter shoots @ Sportsmen

Sportsmen's Gun and Reel Club will be starting it's winter trap program this Saturday October 17th. This will be 100 handicap (two yards less from your ATA yardage) calcutta. October 24th will be our first "Winter League" shoot which will be 50 16s and 50 ATA yardage handicap, the 16s can be registered as league targets with a one time fee of $4. These shoots will alternate every other Saturday through March. If anyone would like a copy of either program I can email them and they are also posted on the club website. copies will also be available in the clubhouse. http://sportsmensgunandreelclub.webs.com/

Any questions can be answered here or send me a PM w/your number and I can call

-Chris Hevener-

2. Chris_H

Chris_H Member

$200 guaranteed jackpot in Winter League

3. Chris_H

Chris_H Member

4. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Address---Location?????

5. Chris_H

Chris_H Member

sorry yeah i guess that kinda helps. 44165 Middle Ridge Road, Lorain Ohio 44053. club number is 440-233-8287

6. Chris_H

Chris_H Member

the club can be a little difficult to find because the sign is behind a telephone pole if you are heading from the east or getting off of 90/rt 2. It will look like you are pulling into someone's driveway and you will see a red barn (Wagner's) Please go slow when you pull in too there are young children who live at that house.

-Chris-

7. Chris_H

Chris_H Member

hopefully the weather cooperates. hope to see everyone tomorrow

Chris

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.