1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

NE Ohio CoC Qualifier **Lorain**

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by Chris_H, Apr 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris_H

Chris_H Member

This Saturday April 21st will be a Champion of Champions qualifier for the sixteen yard singles event at the Ohio State Shoot in June. The program for Saturday will be fifty pairs of doubles beginning at ten a.m. followed by two hundred sixteens then one hundred handicap. The Champion of Champions qualifier will only pertain to the first one hundred sixteens, not the total two hundred.

Any questions can be directed to the above email or this thread.

thanks,

Chris Hevener
    SGR Club Manager

Also do not forget to check out our new website which is listed above!!!

2. Chris_H

Chris_H Member

3. monroesc

monroesc Member

Chris,
    I need to get a hotel room for the zone shoot. Can you recommend anything in the nearby area?

Thanks!!

Sara Dean

4. Chris_H

Chris_H Member

I will call around and see if I can get a discount at a few that are less than ten minutes from the club.

I'll get back to you on here and post for everyone what my findings are

-Chris

5. Chris_H

Chris_H Member

Sara I was not able to get a group rate at any hotels but the closet hotel is the Motel Six on route 58 right near the route two exit. I am going to go before the end of the week and see how clean these rooms are, I would know but I haven't stayed in anything in my neighborhood.

The link above has all the results for our shoots thus far. Winners of the Champion of Champions Qualifier will also be posted on the website shortly.

Our next ATA shoot is this Sunday April 29th and will consist of 100 pairs of doubles and 200 sixteens.

-Chris Hevener

6. monroesc

monroesc Member

Thanks Chris! I really appreciate it.

Sara

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.