1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

NE OH ATA shoot--Aug 2 & 3

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by monroesc, Jul 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. monroesc

monroesc Member

Conneaut, OH

Registered shoot on Saturday, August 3 and Sunday, August 4. We will be shooting 100 singles, 100 handicap, and 100 doubles each day. There will be a "special event" on Sunday's handicap. Cost of birds is $20.00/100. Options also available. You can check out our website for more details! We are giving juniors and subjuniors a special rate of $15.00/100 and we have a limited amount of $5.00 off coupons that were donated by our local County League White Tail foundation. (A big thanks to them for this donation towards youth shooting.)

2. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

How far are you guys from Toledo? The website is not working for me.

Shannon

3. 7571

7571 Well-Known Member

To the top for great people and great place to shoot.

Also, to Shannon,,,,,Monroe Sportsmen is 6 miles south of I-90 on Rt7. Route 7 is the last exit in Ohio heading East. It is almost to the Pa line.

The shoots start on time and the money options are usually well played. The payoffs are really great.

4. monroesc

monroesc Member

Shannon,
    You are correct about ATA's website for our location--I'm even lost on that one. The above post is correct--we are right off of I-90 and if you sneeze really hard you will land in Pennsylvania or Lake Erie!
    To 7571--Thanks for the compliment--we try REALLY hard to put on a good shoot!!

5. monroesc

monroesc Member

up, please

6. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

You have anything going in September? I'll be in Ashtabula for a few weeks.

7. monroesc

monroesc Member

We are waiting to see what the ATA is going to do with the target year... We want to throw a marathon of singles and doubles on Sept 27th with our first nonregistered Calcutta on the 28th but we figured if the target year runs to Oct 31st that no one will want to shoot it! We will probably toss in some Wednesday nights in there too! You can check out our website for up-to-date information or send your email address to me (sara@monroesportsmansclub.com)and I'll send you a flyer.

8. monroesc

monroesc Member

ttt, one more time

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.