1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

NE Bird Hunt

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by mcneeley5, Nov 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mcneeley5

mcneeley5 Member

0   0   0

I will be going to Nebraska for a couple of days and would like to run my year old setter on some wild pheasants. I will pay or trade for like/kind Mearns/Scalie/Gambels hunt here on the AZ border. Mike 520 820-4910

2. gundog

gundog TS Member

0   0   0

Good luck finding pheasent hunting in Nebraska. We use to hunt there in many parts of the state ,and iam here to tell you hunting there is not good at all.

3. cashishift

cashishift TS Member

0   0   0

I would disagree that hunting is no good here in Nebraska..

While it's not South Dakota trucking in birds..... there are plenty of wild birds here. A group of us shot 36 of them on opening day.. probably another 36 that flushed were hens.

4. acss

acss Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

call matt lyne broken bow neb--he's in the phone book--

5. Doug Brown

Doug Brown Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Go on to S Dakota. Habitat in SE Nebr. is disappearing rapidly. I & my two hunting partners shot 4-500 quail & 40-60 pheasants (by accident)per year for 10 years straight. I would have no idea where to take you to shoot A pheasant nowdays.

6. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

The phesants and quail on the NE coast are gone also---only ones now are liberated----shame----SJB

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.