1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

NCP conversion $1700.00 OBO

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jerry chipman, Jun 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jerry chipman

jerry chipman Member

There is a guy at our club who has an NCP 391 conversion for sale, he wants $1700.00 OBO. Right hand Tiger maple stock, 30 inch barrel, tubes and case. I have seen this gun one time and as I recall it is in great shape. The fella that has it had neck surgery and thought the 391 would be OK but he still couldn't shoot it without pain. You will have to call him for any details. The phone numbers are in Montana, 406-756-2451 home and 406-253-0946 cell. I believe he can send pictures. Again I don't have any other details about the gun. Jerry

2. Tax Man

Tax Man TS Member

Hey Jerry,

I phoned Don yesterday and he is suppose to call me back. I would like some photos and additional infor on the 391. My email is ptm1diver@verizon.net or pmarkoff1@worldnet.att.net.

Thanks

Paul

3. jerry chipman

jerry chipman Member

Sorry I don't have any photos of the gun, I've just seen it once and as I recall it was in excellent shape. Sorry I can't be anymore help to you. I just noticed his add at the club and thought I would help him out with the posting. Jerry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.