1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

NCP- 391 FOR SALE

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by backfenceata, Jan 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. backfenceata

backfenceata TS Member

0   0   0

Can be set up about any way you want it. $2500 to $3500 depending upon options.

[​IMG]

2. backfenceata

backfenceata TS Member

0   0   0

OOPS , should have posted under, FOR SALE AND WANTED THREAD, and now I dont know how to move it?? Sorry,Kirk

3. backfenceata

backfenceata TS Member

0   0   0

http://s267.photobucket.com/albums/ii303/kirksauto/trap%20gun%20for%20sale/?albumview=slideshow

I can be reached at the shop # 618-643-2902,may have to leave message.

4. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Wow.

5. backfenceata

backfenceata TS Member

0   0   0

KL, the custom high rib at the flat setting shoots 100% and goes up from there,I know it will go well over 150%. And Yes I have a very good pull trigger.

6. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Macdaddy,

Not to answer for Kirk but the rib shown is a rib made by us at DeVault Industries.

Dennis

7. backfenceata

backfenceata TS Member

0   0   0

I am taking the NCP off the market,sorry. After shooting my 2000rs the last two weeks ,I have found the recoil issue is back. I forget why I had the NCP built. A word of caution to every one, if you get started shooting one of DeVaults guns you my find it hard to go back to traditional guns. Kirk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.