1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

NC Lost a Great Man and Shooter

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Clayshooter08, Jul 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clayshooter08

Clayshooter08 Member

We lost Mr. P.E. Davis and he was part of my inspiration for shooting. When I first started shooting he sat me down aqnd we talked about trap for at least two hours and he gave me some shells from some older shoots to keep. Thank you Mr. Davis!!! God bless him and his family!!!

2. Clayshooter08

Clayshooter08 Member

We lost Mr. P.E. Davis and he was part of my inspiration for shooting. When I first started shooting he sat me down aqnd we talked about trap for at least two hours and he gave me some shells from some older shoots to keep. Thank you Mr. Davis!!! God bless him and his family!!!

3. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

So sad to hear this , he and his son were dedicated to the sport and each other. It was a privilege to have known him. About two years ago his son received his 100K target pin & I was allowed to be on the squads that helped him reach that milestone..
    Peace and rest easy--and as we say in the navy--Sailor Rest Your Oars.

Phil Berkowitz

4. FRedmon

FRedmon Active Member

Pete will be missed and he was a great man for sure. The picture above was taken at the 2011 NC State Trapshoot with Pete McCall. That is the last picture of Pete Davis as far as I know.
    Funeral arrangements are not clear at this time according to Jimmy Wilson. We will post the info as soon as it becomes available on TarHeelTrap.com.....

FRedmon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.