1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Navy Seal Medal of Honor

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by JRWolf, Mar 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JRWolf

JRWolf TS Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1oYbB-fn7E
    Ladies and Gentlemen, please take the time to view this link from youtube. May 18,2010 in Loveland Ohio, there is going to be a book signing for the familly of Lt. Michael Murphy. If you cannot attend and would like an autographed copy of this book Seal of Honor, please make contact with me and I will get the info to you. Lt. Michael Murphy's widow and children will be at the event signing every book purchased. I am going to have the honor of flying into this event with a retired Navy Seal who is one of my best friends and who personally knew Murph and has done more for this country than you can even imagine. Thank You for taking the time to look at this and God Bless.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

JRWolf

I am on this site often and will get back with you ASAP.

2. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Hopefully easier. Bulge.

3. eric

eric TS Supporters TS Supporters

4. Urbans

Urbans Member

Please send info to frei454@aol.com . Thanks, Ed Freise

5. handlepuller

handlepuller Well-Known Member

Also consider reading "Lone Survivor" by Marcus Luttrell. It's the first-hand account of what happened to Lt. Murphy and his SEAL team that day by the lone survivor of the team.

Excellent reading.

6. JRWolf

JRWolf TS Member

Ed, I sent u info via email on book.

God Bless;

JR

7. Bushmaster1313

Bushmaster1313 Well-Known Member

God Bless our Troops and may he give comfort to Michael's family and a Nation who misses him.

8. noknock1

noknock1 Active Member

Thank you for the information. GOD bless America and it's defenders.

9. darr

darr Well-Known Member

I met the only survivor of the mission that Murphy GAVE his life for his squad.I couldn't even speak to him I got so choked up.With all the crap going on in this country these days it is still the greatest place God ever put on earth and these men are proof of it.Thanks to you thatare ready every day to pay the ultimate price with out batting an eye.

Darr Wilson

10. GBatch_25

GBatch_25 Active Member

Reading Lone Survivor now. It's a great read.
    Thanks for the video. It makes the events on the book all the more poignant.

Gene Batchelar
    Wheaton, IL

11. 4th. down

4th. down Active Member

Wolf - thanks for post - ordered book.

12. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

I have the book and be happy to send to you for reading and return.

I almost quit reading it because about the first half of the book was all about Seal trainig, and not the actual battle, and post battle.

You pay postage.

Whiz

13. JRWolf

JRWolf TS Member

Whiz, what book are u talking about? Seal of Honor is not available untill May 8,2010. Thanks to all of you who have found it in your heart to check out this thread. I will be attending event May 18 in Loveland Ohio. If your interested in 1st addition autographed by familly book, please get ahold of me. Thank you so much!

GOD BLESS AMERICA

JR

14. edthearcher

edthearcher Member

the truth be knowen that any navy seal or pre seal udt who leaves navel serviceand decides to write a book on his or other team exploits is looked down on. the less the public knows what goes on in the teams daily operation or missions the safer they are. I was told and I still believe it to this day, loose lips sink ships.
    the problem is that every one is so intrested in what they do, and how they do it where there arms come from ect leads to the secerticy being let out.
    you may laugh, and make comments on what I have said, go head but untill you have walked in there boots you can only dream

ed. ackley 2nd classp p.o. udt
    retired

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.