1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

$$ Nature at their Finest &&

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Dennis DeVault, Mar 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Active Member

Good Morning Everyone,

Due to a problem with nature we will have to suspend the patterning of all our shotguns in the back yard. Momma is on the nest and Daddy is not happy about anyone coming to close. So until we have a hatch the patterning will have to wait. Enjoy the photos, I am still laughing about this one.

Dennis Devault

[​IMG]

Tracy thought that with Bryan's help he might get to the pattern on the board ~ Not Happening as the photo will show.

[​IMG]

At first we did not see the lookout but we heard the geese honking back and forth and about 100 feet away was another male raising hell and giving us the warning to stay away.

[​IMG]
  2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Active Member

Thats cool. I have a couple hen and drakes that come every year to my irrigation canal behind the house. They mate and have their litter and we feed them bread & millet. They know us and will get real close until the babies are born, then I have to throw the bread into the canal because thats where mamma knows it is safe for the little ones. last year they had 9 and 8 survived to come back with her
  3. Libra1310

Libra1310 TS Member

I made the mistake of climbing a tree when I was a kid next to a Mockingbird nest. Let's just say they are NOT afraid of humans near their nest. My father still laughs about me running around screaming like girl.

Chris
  4. ljutic73

ljutic73 Active Member

We've got 10-20 nesting pairs of Canada's here on the farm....so it gets noisey at times...
  5. joe kuhn

joe kuhn Active Member

Those are what I call action photos. Good one Dennis.
  6. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I was told that if you cook them right they taste like chicken, but a little greasier ... WPT ... (YAC) ...
  7. crusha

crusha TS Member

I think you have the solution to this problem right in your hands.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.