Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

National Trapshooting Day Oct 9 Northwest OH

3K views 27 replies 9 participants last post by  zimmie 
#1 ·
Williams County Gun Club, Montpelier, Ohio will be hosting National Trapshooting Day on October 9th, 2010. We will start the day out with Doubles around 9:30 a.m. followed by Singles then Handicaps.

Pins will be given to the first 50 shooters so get an early start. We will be giving away Silver for Doubles and Handicaps, and HOA, and Shamrock Leather 25 box holders for Singles Class and Catagory, so please make sure you tell us your catagory when you classify.

If you can't attend this shoot our next shoot will be October 30, 2010 a Halloween shoot. More to follow on this.

Hope to see you on Saturday!!
The Heisler's
Mary Jane and Johnny

#10 ·
Mary Jane-
Saturday is also a national AIM handicap virtual event for the youth. All AIM members will be entered against other youth shooters in the handicap event, and it spans registered events from last weekend and this weekend. There are 120 awards to be won! We will have the youth that are working the traps shoot the last few handicap squads so the dads can cover for them.

Joe

#17 ·
Matt, you better wait on the kilt that is in a couple of weeks for Halloween. But better yet you could win a something for coming dress up early:) Love to see you also Matt. Hope to see all with smiling faces in the morning. I will have my smile on no matter what:) Can't get any better than that. MJ (Madonna) Also make sure you ask us about our up coming money shoot in November lots of some excitng things coming up for the shooters:)

#19 ·
A 7th grader in our youth shooting program had a career day yesterday. He broke a 90 in the singles and a smokin 97 in the handicaps. His name is Levi Mansfield, shoots a Remington 870 field gun, and home made shot in his reloads. His score will be part of the National AIM virtual handicap in the 18-20 yard group, we'll see how he makes out in that competition.

Thanks to the Heislers and all the crew at the Williams County Gun Club yesterday for a fantastic shoot. Shooters were there from many gun clubs in a 100 mile radius of Montpelier, Ohio, in the NW corner of the state. Beautiful fall backdrop, shooting over the lake, new clubhouse, good food and great shooting friends.

Joe

#24 ·
Levi, MY MAIN MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats 97-times over.... I should have stayed a little longer, must have left while you were still shootin' your caps?

I am sooo happy for you, always knew you could break great scores. This is just the start of great scores for you my friend. I've printed this photo of you holding your prizes, it will be on my office "wall of honor". I will be able to see your photo and accomplishment everyday, it will drive me to become the best I can be, just as you have done.

Next time I see ya' I'll be proud to buy you a Mt.Dew. Looking forward to hearing how you did it first hand.

GREAT SHOOTIN' LEVI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your friend,

Matt Nicol

#26 ·
You're right Matt- he did have a 93 when I looked back at the youth spreadsheet. He also shot the last squad of caps with his dad, and they were the only 2 on the squad. You could tell it was a competition going between them, and he was bound and determined to beat his dad. And he did!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.