1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

National Trapshooting Day Oct 11 Northwest OH

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by tweety1, Oct 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tweety1

tweety1 Member

National Trapshooting Day will be held at the Williams County Gun Club, Montpelier, Ohio on October 11, 2008. We will start Doubles around 9:30 a.m., followed by Singles then Handicaps. We are giving special awards for Classes in Doubles A, B, and C. In Singles it will be Classes AA thru D and special categories. Handicap is 19-21, 22-24, 25-27. A special award will be given for HOA. Ties will be shot off. So check your scores. We are still throwing White Flyer Target at $18.00 a hundred. Hope to see you all on Saturday. Next shoot will be October 25.
    The Heisler's
    Mary Jane and Johnny

2. tweety1

tweety1 Member

ttt:) Have a good day!!!!

3. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

to the top for a good person.

Sorry MJ I have to go to a First Birthday party. The good duties of a Grandfather.

Are you having a Lewis shoot on Sunday?? What sunday do you normally shoot?

Don

4. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Grandpa Don, yes you better go to the first birthday party. No we don't have a lewis class shoot on Sunday. West Unity shoots on Sunday. We shoot the fourth Sunday of the month. That will follow our next ATA shoot on the 25th. Meat shoot will be Sunday the 26th. Have fun at the Birthday Party:) MJ

5. tweety1

tweety1 Member

6. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

MJ: Weather is looking pretty fair for Saturday-very slight chance of a shower...light wind...mostly sunny....warm 70+ degrees...XTRA-large orange targets! Roger

7. alf174

alf174 Member

Sounding like Mr. Omler and I may be making the trip; its been too long away.

8. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

Jeff: That would be great! We shot with Omler at Middletown-had a great time! Hope to see you Saturday, Roger

9. tweety1

tweety1 Member

It's been awhile since we have seen the two of you. Sure hope you can make it. Haven't been putting the weather report on here because we felt that was Roger's job and he does it very well. Roger doesn't miss the weather report very often just like his shooting doesn't miss very often there either. Thanks Roger for weather report. Are the targets going to look like the Great Pumpkin? LOL MJ

10. alf174

alf174 Member

We should get there about 9:15 or so; Jim wants to shoot doubles. I haven't shot in a while so please excuse my low scores.

O/T our big buddy Curt was up from SC last weekend and if he was here I'm sure he'd want to come too.

11. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

Jeff: I will have an extra doubles gun with me if you need it...don't worry about your scores-I don't think any of your "friends" would post them on here so our big buddy Curt can see them!! See you Saturday, Roger

12. alf174

alf174 Member

Roger, thanks for the offer; is it the one I'm familiar with? I got used to that dbl release on that K80 you graciously let me borrow and can't go back to a pull otherwise I'd bring my old SKB (time to get the SKB converted so I can use it). -Jeff

13. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Jeff if you need a gun with a release in it I'm sure Johnny would let you borrow his 390. Don't feel bad about low scores been there and done that. So glad to see that you are coming down to the shoot, it sure has been a long time. If you need any early squads for the Handicaps let me know. MJ

14. alf174

alf174 Member

Thanks MJ, some early squads would be appreciated but I'm not worried, you guys run the best shoots around.

15. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

Jeff: Yep, it is the one you know well. The added pad has been removed from the comb of the stock but other than that it is the same. I will bring it along in case you want to use. Take care, Roger

16. wadshot

wadshot TS Member

Dam right I would be there!!!! However whatever low scores Jeff may shoot, he has more than made up for them on his golf scores!! GREAT PLAY LAST WEEKEND!! Have a great shoot and a better time. Curt

17. alf174

alf174 Member

Thanks buddy. I'll let you know when I'll be in town, the customer is getting close to making a decision.

btw, we shot Raisin River East yesterday and I got jim by one stroke...yesss!

18. wadshot

wadshot TS Member

Way to go pal, Im sure Jim was happy!!!

19. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Jeff and Jim we will do our best to get you guys on early squads for the Handicaps. See you in a couple of hours. MJ and Johnny

20. alf174

alf174 Member

great shoot MJ...who were the big winners?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.