1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

National Trapshooting Day Northwest OH October 13

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by tweety1, Oct 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Williams County Gun Club, Montpelier, OH will be shooting ATA on Saturday October 13, 2012. This is our National Trapshooting Day.

We will start Doubles around 9:30a.m. followed by Singles then Handicaps. The first 75 shooters will receive an attendance pin. Our target prices are $19.00 a hundred plus fees and options. We will be giving Shamrock leather away for classes in Doubles, Classes and catagory for Singles and yardage groups for Handicaps and a plaque for HOA.

Hope to see you on Saturday the 13th, if you can't make this shoot our next ATA shoot will be the day after Thanksgiving so mark your calendars.

If you have any questions or concerns please let us know.

Thanks, The Heisler's Mary Jane and Johnny

2. tweety1

tweety1 Member

back to the top:)

3. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

As always, the weather is going to be just perfect for the shoot and a great time! Roger

4. tweety1

tweety1 Member

I just hope I can continue to shoot good like I do on Monday night:) Oh I forgot I'm not working on Monday nights maybe that is why my shooting is up LOL Hope to see you all on Saturday!!!!

5. gaustin

gaustin Member

Brendan and I will be there to grind up some targets.....I always enjoy the day at the Williams County Gun Club....Gregg Austin

6. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Glad to see the two of you can make another trip to Williams County. Have a safe trip and we will see you on Saturday:)

7. tweety1

tweety1 Member

trophies arrived today we were starting to sweat:)

8. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

You sweat?? Girls don't sweat.

Don

9. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

When you live with johnny....you sweat! We have a window for a nice shoot before rain coming late this afternoon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.