Trapshooters Forum banner

National Trapshooting Day Northwest OH Oct. 12

2K views 15 replies 6 participants last post by  likemybrownings 
#1 ·
Williams County Gun Club, Montpelier, OH, will be shooting ATA on October 12, 2013. This is our National Trapshooting Day. Shamrock Leathers will be trophies for the day.

We will start Doubles @ 9:30 a.m. followed by Singles then Handicaps, Please make sure you tell me your category for this shoot because trophies will be given in Singles.

Hope to see you on Saturday the 12th.

We have a meat (lewis) shoot on the 27th of October and our next ATA will be November 2nd, so mark your calendars for them days.

The Heisler's

Mary Jane and Johnny

#7 ·
Hi guys, Roger I think you are correct. likesmybrownings was trying out that new gun, said if he shot it well he would shoot with us at Mt. Blanchard Sunday. Have not heard anything of him since. Don't know whether to put out a suicide watch or not? lol. Glenn Allison

#8 ·
OK
Just had an opourtunity (sp) to run some lead thru the new pipe just tonite. First 125 went exceptionally well, 17/25 is good right?? keeping in mind "new" Just might need some tribal water to bless these barrels. I think MJ should understand a spotting system in a new gun maybe something around 4-5 targets / 25??
DaveB

PS: Mr. Allison,,, there was rain forcast somewhere Sunday in a tri state area, she ain't gettin wet yet lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.